Saturday, June 30, 2012

A day to celebrate

Today was a day to celebrate my Goddaughters marriage to the man of her dreams. The minute we walked into the church my eyes teared up and I hadn't even seen Lindsey yet! The ceremony was beautiful and the reception a lot of fun. I have promised the new couple a wedding quilt and so a shopping trip or two are in order to pick out fabrics. Lindsey has chosen a traditional quilt in her wedding colors. Now to find the perfect pattern! This should be fun! Off to bed now! I'm all tuckered out from the festivities. Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all concerned! don't you just love a beautiful wedding? Now get on that quilt, missy ... or you're going to be a true quilter - one who is about 1 year behind on all those must-have-quilts projects! Ok Ok ... ask me how I know this ... too many projects, sew little time! !

    Sylvia (aka dancing bear)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, Sylvia! Sew many things to do and sew little time! You are the first to leave a comment on my new blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete