Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's going to be a stinker today!

I'm talking heat. We could see 100 degree temps today! It makes me grateful to have an air conditioned building to hide out in. I can't believe it's Thursday already. I did manage to get some piecing done on Sunday and I promise to post some pictures soon. I'm working on a lap size quilt. A sample was hanging in my LQS (local quilt shop). The pattern is called "Slideshow" and I thought it was really cool looking. The shop sample had a black background and I chose to do mine with a white background...perfect for a light summer quilt. I still have to add the borders then I can get the quilt on my long arm and have some fun! I actually will have two quilts to put on the long arm. I have a Thimblrberries quilt that has been waiting for me to put on the frame. Standby for pictures! Stay cool today!

No comments:

Post a Comment