Thursday, June 28, 2012

More heat on the way and next week...

The Weather Channel is forecasting more heat headed our way. Ugh!!! Have I mentioned that I'm a weather fanatic? No? Weather fascinates me. Especially storm systems. I have a healthy respect for Mother Nature and dislike hearing about how our weather has impacted individuals through flood or wind but give me a storm to watch and observe and I'm a happy camper! I like weather so much that I take pictures of storms.  This was the tail end of a hail storm.



Well, enough about that.

So, about next week. I'm on vacation and am pondering all of the many possibilities. Work on my Slideshow quilt, visit a quilt shop, load a quilt on the frame and quilt, throw a 4th of July picnic, visit another quilt shop...maybe spend the day at the beach! I can hardly wait! Should I happen to come home with a quilt related purchase or two I'll be sure to share...pictures, that is. ;)

Stay safe in the heat and don't forget to check on your elderly neighbors and friends. Till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment